Thursday, April 7, 2011

News Mash-Up On "The Hobbit"

I'm gonna be lazy and just make one BIG post on all things Hobbity! I just cannot be fucked make two or three posts on the same thing. Here it is:
First, Andy Serkis has announced that he will not only be playing Gollum in "The Hobbit: Part 1&2", but he'll also become the Second Unit Director on both films. This is what he said, "I think I understand Peter's sensibility and we have a common history of understanding Middle Earth," Serkis continued on by adding, "A lot of the crew from 'The Lord of the Rings' was returning to work on 'The Hobbit.' There is really a sense of Peter wanting people around him who totally understand the material and the work ethic."
Second, "The Hobbit" films are so very fucking close to closing a deal with Orlando Bloom, who is reportedly returning to the role of Legolas from the previous "Lord Of The Rings" films. And this is what Bloom had to say on returning to the role, "Yeah, it's looking like that. I'm really excited about going to see Pete [Jackson] again. It's still a little up in the air, but the idea of working with Pete is fantastic. I can't actually really talk too much about it, at this point. I just was given the script to piece through, so it's quite exciting."

No comments:

Post a Comment