Sunday, April 3, 2011

Henry Cavill Discusses "Superman: The Man Of Steel"

In an interview at WonderCon, Henry Cavill revealed that is still waiting to try on the finalised Superman suit. He is praising the cast of the film and is really looking forward for the filming to begin on it. 
This is what he said during the interview, "I really can't wait for it! Such a great opportunity to play such an iconic role.. I feel very lucky. It's fantastic, absolutely amazing. She's a great actress, but all the actors there are just.. wow, I'm overwhelmed. The opportunity for an actor of my experience, you know only ten years, to be a part of that cast and to be leading it is fantastic. And I really, really can't wait to be shaking hands and discussing the project with them all. I haven't worn the actual film suit yet.. no, not yet. The [costume] team is still working on it. I've done fittings.. and from what I've heard it's coming together wonderfully. It'll be fresh and new but immediately recognizable."

No comments:

Post a Comment