Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"Doctor Who: YouTube Adventures"

Hi guys. I've just finished typing up details for my "Doctor Who: YouTube Adventure-Episode 1"......AWESOME! So can't wait for filming to begin. Hopefully it should be soon. Just need my script writer to give it the all clear and add some stuff to it.
I will be playing a future Doctor. Most likely going for Doctor #12. A girl in my course, Eilidh McNeil will be playing the companion. I'm not giving the name away. Big surprise. Richard Robinson (writer/actor) will play the new Master (for episode 1 and possibly in episode 2). Steve Ewart will be playing Jeff (from "Series 5" episode 1). YES! I'm bringing him back. Steve looks like him, so I just thought, "Fuck It!". And finally, Matthew O'Hara will be playing The Master's older brother. Again, I'm not giving the name away yet. Sorry guys. But it's a kick-ass name, thanks to Eilidh.
My plan is to post them up on YouTube. Be about 40mins for an episode. So it'll work as 4, 10min episodes. EXCITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment