Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Who Should Play The New Daredevil?

As Fox has announced that they plan to reboot Daredevil in the future. I thought that I would put this article together saying who I think would make a good Daredevil on screen.
So here's my top 5 actors to play The Man Without Fear. My real first choice would have to be Michael C Hall. I think that he would be dark in the role, but still a likeable character, just like the character Dexter Morgan, that he plays in the Showtime series, "Dexter". And like his role in Dexter, he would be still playing that vigilante character. Doing what's right and killing the bad guys that the police can't catch.
My other choice would have to be Karl "2009 Bones McCoy" Urban. I think he has the masculinity for the role. I think he would also play a similar Daredevil to what Ben Affleck played. They both kinda look alike in a wee way, so he'd be perfect for the role.
My third choice would have to be Chris "2009 Captain Kirk" Pine. Yes, another Star Trek 2009 film cast member, but I really think he needs his big comic-book character break. Why not give him the role of Daredevil. Only I think Pine would be playing a younger Daredevil, like maybe a couple of years before Affleck's Daredevil. Still cool. He could play Daredevil for an origins reboot, like he did with Captain Kirk for the 2009 Star Trek reboot.
My fourth choice would be John Krasinski, seeing as he never got his chance to play Captain America. I think he should play a superhero. And I think that he would be good as Daredevil. I don't really have a reason why he would be good as Daredevil, I just know that he would, just by looking at him.
And my final choice would have to be Guy Pearce. Again, he's got the masculinity and he kinda would look similar to Affleck, which is kinda good in a way. It's continuity, even though it's gonna be a reboot and is gonna have nothing to do with Affleck's 2003 Daredevil film. But I still think Pearce would make a good Daredevil.

No comments:

Post a Comment